Join Team CURE Epilepsy for the 2021 Los Angeles Marathon Presented by ASICS
We are proud to become a partner with 2021 Los Angeles Marathon presented by ASICS and have secured 5 charity spots for runners. The marathon will begin at Dodger Stadium and winds 26.2 miles through Downtown Los Angeles, Little Tokyo, Hollywood, and more, finishing at Avenue of the Stars in Century City. Check out the course here.
Charity Challenge: Not ready to run a full marathon? Run or walk the second half of the marathon in the Charity Challenge, a 13.1 mile course starting at Sunset & Fairfax. This half marathon experience is only available to Official Charities of the LA Marathon — partners such as CURE Epilepsy! Spots are limited so sign up early.
As part of Team CURE Epilepsy, all persons who meet our fundraising requirements will receive:
- Complimentary race entry (valued up to $170 + fees)
- Official CURE Epilepsy performance shirt & Team CURE Epilepsy runner’s medal
- LA Marathon or Charity Challenge Finisher’s Medal & LA Marathon shirt
- Course support on race day
- Training and fundraising support to help you meet your personal goals, no matter what race you choose
- Network with new friends & hear inspirational stories from those affected by epilepsy
For more information or if you’re interested in running for CURE Epilepsy, please contact Brandon Laughlin at Brandon.Laughlin@cureepilepsy.org or 312-589-5569.