Purple Day Around the World Virtual Epilepsy Education Conference
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST
Thanks for joining us for the Anita Kaufmann Foundation’s annual Purple Day epilepsy education conference!
CURE Epilepsy presented a video, A Clinical Trials Overview: Incorporating the Patient Voice, on the first day of the conference (Mar. 24). The speakers are Dr. Scott Perry, Medical Director of Neurology at Cook Children’s in Texas, and Hillary Savoie–writer, rare disease advocate, and a mother of a determined little girl named Esme–and they discuss patient participation in epilepsy clinical trials.
This year’s conference was online, with information sessions, virtual exhibitor booths, fun activities, and opportunities to connect with other families affected by epilepsy. At this year’s conference, participants could:
- Learn about the latest epilepsy treatments
- Meet and virtual visit with others
- Get homeschooled on topics across the epilepsy spectrum
- Leave your contact information with our sponsors and exhibitors to stay in touch about products and services they offer
- Win great prizes
- Participate in a purple costume contest