Abilityforce Presents: My Shot at Epilepsy with Chicago's Hamilton, Miguel Cervantes
Sponsored by Gino’s East of Chicago, Simplus, and West Monroe Partners
Only Salesforce employees can attend in-person. To do so, click the “Attend live. Donate here.” button below to secure your spot. If you cannot attend, but would still like to donate, click the “Can’t attend? Donate here.” button below.
Monday, May 20
11:15am – 1:00pm
Gino’s East (500 N. LaSalle Street)
Miguel Cervantes, nationally known Broadway star and Alexander Hamilton in Chicago’s HAMILTON, will perform for Salesforce on May 20th! This one-time only event will also serve as a fundraiser for Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy (CURE).
Miguel will perform 4-5 songs and share more about his family’s difficult battle with epilepsy. His daughter, Adelaide, is 3 years old and suffers from a very rare and debilitating form of epilepsy. Miguel is very involved with CURE and looks forward to performing for the Salesforce family, while we raise a significant amount for the organization.
Please learn more about his journey and how he’s trying hard to help find a cause for this very complex and difficult syndrome:
- Pizza lunch provided starting at 11:15am
- Performance is 12-12:30pm (he will stick around until 1:00pm to take pictures and sign autographs)
- Donation/Ticket (includes entrance fee and lunch): To be able to attend in person, ALL attendees must make a donation of at least $15 (or more). You are more than welcome to make a larger donation ($50 will allow you to get it matched by Salesforce).
- What if I cannot attend in person but want to watch? We will work on a live stream of the performance to potentially view it remotely.
- What if I cannot attend and still want to make a donation? The donation link is available for you to make a donation of your choice.
A special thank you to the following sponsors: