When you shop through AmazonSmile and select CURE Epilepsy as your charity of choice, Amazon donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases to CURE Epilepsy at no cost to you! Your Amazon purchases can help CURE Epilepsy find a cure for epilepsy by funding cutting-edge epilepsy research.
You can now shop AmazonSmile and support CURE Epilepsy from the Amazon Shopping app in addition to AmazonSmile.com!
See how to support CURE Epilepsy through AmazonSmile whether you are using an internet browser or the Amazon Shopping app:
If you use a web browser to shop Amazon:
- Go to AmazonSmile here to select CURE Epilepsy (listed on AmazonSmile as Citizens United in Research in Epilepsy) as the organization you want to support through AmazonSmile
- When you want to make future Amazon purchases, use AmazonSmile.com instead of Amazon.com
If you are using the Amazon Shopping app to shop Amazon:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app
- Open “Settings” by hitting the three horizontal lines on the bottom right of side of the app
- Select “AmazonSmile”
- Select “Turn on AmazonSmile”
- Search for “Citizens United Epilepsy” and select “Citizens United in Research in Epilepsy”, when Amazon asks you to choose which charity you would like to support
- Once AmazonSmile is turned on, you should see the AmazonSmile logo at the top of the app as you browse