Day of Science in Boston
10:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
Day of Science is a free, educational event for patients, families, medical professionals, researchers, and all those touched by or interested in learning more about epilepsy. Join us as clinicians answer your questions about cutting-edge research and epilepsy treatments.
Day of Science includes:
- A panel of epilepsy experts discussing the latest in epilepsy research and what it means for patients and families.
- Q&A sessions and small roundtable discussions with epilepsy experts over lunch
- Information on cutting-edge therapies and treatments
- The opportunity to engage with other families and advocacy groups in the epilepsy community
- Breakfast options and lunch will be provided
Ask the expert panel your questions about topics, such as:
- New Epilepsy Treatment Options
- Impact of Genetics on Epilepsy Drug Development
- Drug-Resistant Epilepsy and Surgery
- Transitioning from Pediatric to Adult Epilepsy Care
Make a weekend of it! Day of Science in Boston is happening the day after the 1:26 The Art of Epilepsy art exhibition on Friday, 5/11. Learn more about this event, featuring artists from around the world who are impacted by epilepsy.