Day of Science in Houston
10:00 am - 2:00 pm CDT
Day of Science is a free, educational event for patients, families, medical professionals, researchers, and all those touched by or interested in learning more about epilepsy.
Day of Science includes:
- A panel discussion, featuring epilepsy experts and moderated by CURE Chief Scientific Office Dr. Laura Lubbers. The panel will discuss latest in epilepsy research and what it means for patients and families.
- Q&A sessions and small roundtable discussions with epilepsy experts over lunch
- Information on cutting-edge therapies and treatments
- The opportunity to engage with other families and advocacy groups in the epilepsy community
- Breakfast options and lunch will be provided
Ask the expert panel your questions about topics, such as:
- New Epilepsy Treatment Options
- Impact of Genetics on Epilepsy Drug Development
- Drug-Resistant Epilepsy and Surgery
- Transitioning from Pediatric to Adult Epilepsy Care