These articles review the NINDS Epilepsy Benchmarks, examining progress made in epilepsy research and identifying priorities for the next phases of research. This is a process that continues to evolve to reflect scientific advances and community research priorities over time.
- The Benchmarks: Progress and Emerging Priorities in Epilepsy Research Learn more
- Epilepsy Benchmarks Area I: Understanding the Causes of Epilepsies and Epilepsy-Related Neurologic, Psychiatric and Somatic Conditions Learn more
- Epilepsy Benchmarks Area II: Prevent Epilepsy and Its Progression Learn more
- Epilepsy Benchmarks Area III: Improved Treatment Options for Controlling Seizures and Epilepsy-Related Conditions without Side Effects Learn more
- Epilepsy Benchmarks Area IV: Limit or Prevent Adverse Consequences of Seizures and Their Treatment Across the Life Span Learn more