Join Team CURE Epilepsy for the Los Angeles Marathon or Half Marathon
CURE Epilepsy is proud to announce that we are an Official Charity for the 2021 Los Angeles Marathon presented by ASICS. Join us in one of two marathon events as we run for a cure for epilepsy.
Not ready to run a full marathon? Run or walk the second half of the marathon in the Charity Challenge, a 13.1 mile course starting at Sunset & Fairfax. This half marathon experience is only available to Official Charities of the LA Marathon — partners such as CURE Epilepsy! Spots are limited so sign up early.
2021 LOS ANGELES MARATHON * PRESENTED BY ASICS
The 2021 Los Angeles Marathon presented by ASICS will begin at Dodger Stadium and finish at Avenue of the Stars in Century City. The course winds 26.2 miles through Downtown Los Angeles, Little Tokyo, Hollywood, and more. Check out the course here.
For more information or if you’re interested in running for CURE Epilepsy, please contact Brandon Laughlin at Brandon.Laughlin@cureepilepsy.org or 312-589-5569
As part of Team CURE Epilepsy, all persons who meet our fundraising requirements will receive:
- Complimentary race entry (valued up to $170 + fees)
- Official CURE Epilepsy performance shirt & Team CURE Epilepsy runner’s medal
- LA Marathon or Charity Challenge Finisher’s Medal & LA Marathon shirt
- Course support on race day
- Training and fundraising support to help you meet your personal goals, no matter what race you choose
You’ll also have the opportunity to network with new friends & hear inspirational stories from those affected by epilepsy