CURE Epilepsy CARES Virtual Event
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
CURE Epilepsy CARES (Conversations About Research in Epilepsy & Seizures) is a free, educational event for patients, families, medical professionals, researchers, and all those touched by or interested in learning more about epilepsy. Join us as clinicians answer your questions about cutting-edge research and epilepsy treatments.
This CARES event featured epilepsy experts from around the San Francisco area as this event is typically regional, however, this event was broadcasted nationally so that anyone could participate.
Please watch the full CURE Epilepsy CARES virtual event below:
- A panel discussion, featuring epilepsy experts and moderated by CURE Chief Scientific Officer Dr. Laura Lubbers. The panel will discuss the latest in epilepsy research and what it means for patients and families.
- Information about community resources for epilepsy.
- Q&A sessions and small group discussions with epilepsy experts. Capacity is limited for discussions; priority will be given to early registrants.
- Information on cutting-edge therapies and treatments.
- The opportunity to engage with other families and advocacy groups in the epilepsy community.
Opportunities to ask the expert panel your questions about topics, such as:
- Current Treatments & Emerging Therapies
- Surgical Options & Devices
- Clinical Trial Participation
- Managing Your Epilepsy: SUDEP, SAP’s, & Side Effects
- Other topics related to advancements and research in epilepsy
- Brenda Porter, MD (Stanford University)
- Adam Numis, MD (UCSF)
- Michael Rogawksi, MD, PhD (UC Davis)
- Martha Morrell, MD (Stanford University)
Location: Virtual Zoom
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact us at events@CUREepilepsy.org or 312-255-1801. If you need to contact the organizer on the day of the event, you must email events@CUREepilepsy.org.