CURE Epilepsy CARES in Cincinnati
10:00 am - 1:00 pm EST
CURE Epilepsy CARES (Conversations About Research in Epilepsy & Seizures) is a free, educational event for patients, families, medical professionals, researchers, and all those touched by or interested in learning more about epilepsy. Join us as clinicians answer your questions about cutting-edge research and epilepsy treatments.
This CARES event featured medical professionals from around the Cincinnati area.
CURE Epilepsy CARES includes:
- A panel discussion with Q&A, featuring epilepsy experts, with topics and questions determined by the attendees. The panel will discuss the latest in epilepsy research and what it means for patients and families.
- Lunch and Learn featuring intimate, roundtable discussions with epilepsy experts. A free boxed lunch will be provided.
- An Epilepsy Resource Center including information about community resources for epilepsy, available treatment options, and clinical trial opportunities.
- The opportunity to network and engage with other families and advocacy groups in the epilepsy community.
Topics of Conversation May Include:
- New Epilepsy Treatment Options
- Genetics and Precision Medicine
- Drug-Resistant Epilepsy and Surgery
- Anxiety and Depression in Epilepsy
- Adult-onset Epilepsy and Women’s Health
- ….and other topics related to advancements and research in epilepsy
Speakers: Medical professionals from around the Cincinnati area.
Location: University of Cincinnati Gardner Neuroscience Institute, 3113 Bellevue Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45219
Will meals be provided?
YES! CURE will provide morning refreshments and lunch.
Can my guests register onsite?
YES! Staff will be available to register anyone onsite.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact us at events@CUREepilepsy.org or 312-255-1801. If you need to contact the organizer on the day of the event, you must email events@CUREepilepsy.org.